the knitting ref

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Calling ALL Angels…





















It’s the hubster again…. Yes, I know – A whole month since my last update…..and I fear the Knittyref will not post again by her own hand.

It’s just been ugly…… Today the Knittyref was admitted to City of Hope National Medical Center with a very dark prognosis. As most of you are aware, the Knittyref has been a survivor of ovarian cancer since September, 2002. Her fight has been stout, determined and courageous to say the least. However, it now seems that this very ugly disease is making the best of her.

Thus, it is time to call on all of the angels to ask for their blessings. It is time for the miracle……. I would ask that you please include the Knittyref in all your prayers and ask for that miracle.

Bless You and I promise more soon.

The Hubster




5 Comments:

At 6:41 PM, Blogger rho said...

Prayers for miracles being sent out - along with good and healing thoughts toward the universe.

 
At 6:33 PM, Blogger JRS said...

Please tell D. I'm thinking about her and rooting for her!!

Rachele, her Sockapaloooza Pal

 
At 10:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we are praying, and everything will be ok. we need to be strong for her, and for our family. i love you uncie, and we as a family will get through this together. i love you.
<3, the niece

 
At 10:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my sister is the strongest person in the world. she is my hero, and i admire her more than anyone i have known in my life. i love you d.
<3, your sis. (niece's mom)

 
At 7:37 PM, Blogger Ann said...

Diane is is my prayers every day, as are you, hubster. I think of her often and of her fight. Blessings to you both, and love in this tender time.

Annie -- of the Sisterhood of the Travelling Stash.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home