the knitting ref

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Wow--Part I

This post has been almost more trouble than it’s worth. What with computer troubles, Blogger troubles (one reason why this post is actually in 2 parts), and, oh yeah, a slight infection of unknown origins that put me back in the hospital Wednesday through Sunday. Nothing of a truly life-threatening nature, but annoying enough. Anyway, I’m back home and feeling much better. But I want to continue on our NZ adventure. When last we left off, we were headed to Te Anau. Lovely town. But the best was yet to come.

And it was definitely all about the WOW factor. We left Te Anau early and headed up to the Milford Sound. I’ve done the best I can, but the pictures only tell half the story. The immense-ness of the countryside is rather mind-blowing.


I specifically include the picture of the boat on Milford Sound for perspective. Note that it’s a double decker boat, and it’s still dwarfed by the cliffs.

With all the snow still on the mountaintops, there are dozens and dozens of little waterfalls on the cliff walls. They’re so sparkly in the sun. I wish I could another 20 or 30 pictures in the post, it’s that gorgeous up there. We’re talking about a return trip here, and when we do, the Milford Sound is definitely on the list of must return to places.
{See the next entry for the rest of (at least this part of} the story.

2 Comments:

At 11:12 PM, Blogger sink sink socks said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I have been using Advanced Gain Pro for 3 months now and I must say I'm simply amazed. I really didn't think the product would have this many benefits. I really only purchased the pills to help the reliability of my erections. But to my surprise every aspect of my penis and sex life has improved. I have larger, harder erections easily, and I can really satisfy my girlfriend fully now."
Dexter, Chicago

Finally! A new pill that really works!

________________________________
Our others products, more info here:
Ultra Allure Pheromones
Anatrim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home