the knitting ref

Monday, October 09, 2006

Monday, Monday


Knitting continues on at a glacial pace. Not because I'm necessarily feeling bad, but because my left hand just won't cooperate with holding onto the needles for very long. I realized I was holding them in a death grip, but even consciously relaxing my hand hasn't allowed me to knit for too long.

So, in lieu of an knitting content, you get a cute cat picture. At least I think it's cute. From left to right you have Inky, Nubbs, and Mac. Ordinarily they are jockeying with each other for the exact same spot on the couch (obviously it's big enough for all of them), but for some reason yesterday, they actually slept together on the couch with Inky using Nubbs for a pillow and Nubbs using Mac for a pillow. Couldn't believe they actually cooperated for so long. Maybe it was yesterday afternoon's perfect napping weather.

3 Comments:

At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Kelly said...

That picture is adorable!

 
At 4:47 AM, Blogger Ann said...

Look at those cuties all lined up in a row. Sending you good knitting karma today!

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger Debstmomy said...

I hope you are feeling better. I would love to meet up with you @ the new yarn store in Redlands. I went to the knit along tonight, & there are some really nice knitters there. Let me know!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home