the knitting ref

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Don't Think I'm Gonna Make It

Finishing Shedir before the hair's all gone, that is.

Fortunately I started with a pretty good head of hair, but this is about the amount I'm losing on a daily basis, so there's still a ways to go.

But I'm having a terrible time getting started on the pattern. I just can't seem to get the pattern set. I know once (if) I get the pattern set, I'll be fine, but I keep seeming to wind up with either too many stitches between the markers, or not enough. It's getting frustrating.

But I will prevail.

1 Comments:

At 4:14 PM, Blogger Pat K said...

I always have difficulty until I get a pattern well established. Then I always wonder why I couldn't see it in the first place. And you WILL prevail, on all fronts!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home