the knitting ref

Thursday, October 05, 2006

46

Happy Birthday to me! Well, I made it another year. Think I'll try for another.

No big whooping it up. I'm going into to work for a bit where there have been whispers that something's up. Then back home to rest for a bit before la familia gets together for a little get-together.

Shedir is kicking my butt. I've restarted it I don't know how many times and some always screws up. The head is getting a little chilly, so I'm giving up (for now) on Shedir and starting a different one. Haven't figured out which one yet, but I will very soon.

And hey, did ya notice I've made 2 posts in 1 week?

6 Comments:

At 4:39 PM, Blogger Pat K said...

Happy Birthday! And many, many more! Have lots of fun and really enjoy yourself.

 
At 5:19 PM, Blogger Debstmomy said...

Happy Birthday! (From another October baby!) Enjoy!

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger JRS said...

Happy Birthday! Have a great day. Spoil yourself!

PS How are the Broncos doing? I haven't checked. I'm wondering if the socks brought them luck...

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger BookishKnitster said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Wishing you the best!

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger Abigail 1870 pearl said...

Another happy birthday wish.

May you have many more birthdays to share with us.

P.S. It's my hubbys birthday too.

Just goes to show some great people were born on this fabby fall day:D

 
At 4:25 AM, Anonymous Kelly said...

Happy Birthday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home