the knitting ref

Sunday, August 20, 2006

O.k., I Can Change My Mind, Can't I

The Completed Mason Dixon Washcloth. I've decided I do like it done in variegated yarn. So sue me. But hey, I've got 1 xmas gift done. Woo Hoo!

It's been a very slow week. Chemo kicked my butt again. Not as bad as 3 weeks ago, but it wasn't pretty. I picked the aforesaid butt up off the couch last night and went to see Tim and Faith. Great concert. One question though. Why do they have to put the volume up so loud it makes your ears bleed? We were at the Staples Center, and I swear they could have heard the singing in Century City. I guess I'm just going to have to bring ear plugs from now on.

I should also be posting the sock yarn, book and tape meausre that my SP8 sent me. But I'm just too pooped. Nonetheless, thank you very much SP8. I love the colors of the yarn. The Hubster and I are having a bit of a tug-of-war as to who will wind up with these socks. Course, unless he learns to knit, I think we all know who will win, don't we?

4 Comments:

At 9:33 PM, Blogger Chrissy said...

I like it in the variegated. Those colors are great. I did one in variegated, and it turned out pretty well too. They should have shown them in both in the book. I hope you're feeling a bit better.

 
At 4:30 PM, Anonymous Kelly said...

The washcloth looks great in the varigated yarn. I hope your feeling better soon!

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger Abigail 1870 pearl said...

Sending many prayers for a quick recovery and healing.

I do love the dishcloth. The variegated is great.

Good luck in the mini sock war at your home. In my house it's me and my son... we wear the same size..but it's good to know where your knitting is appreciated:D

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger BookishKnitster said...

the washcloth looks great in the variegated yarn. i love the mason-dixon patterns - they are super!!

i hope you are feeling better...i'm sending you lots of healing energy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home