the knitting ref

Monday, July 10, 2006

What Do You Mean It's the 10th?

I kept telling myself that I'd get to blogging over the weekend. But here it is Monday afternoon and still no blog post. And I've got so much to share--Amelie is almost done; the first Liberty sock is done; and I've swatched for my vacation project.

Oh, and I got some sock yarn from Scout for my KSKS. And that's coming together splendidly, if I do say so myself (but that's for another post). The yarn is 100% superwash merino and it feels so good. What did I get? Puesta del Sol (or Sunset, for you Angleesh speakers). And I'm feeling pretty skippy that she let me name the yarn. Did you click on the link? Go do it now. I'll wait. Go on.

Isn't it the most gorgeous stuff? It's even prettier in person than it is in the picture. After vacation, I've got to get me some of this stuff for myself.

Speaking of vacation, I spent the weekend making sure the trailer was properly provisioned, and doing laundry. Such an exciting life I lead. Thursday will be food procuring, and then it's off we go at 0'dark 30 Saturday morning. Cool temp's here I come!

1 Comments:

At 5:25 AM, Anonymous Kelly said...

The yarn is beautiful! How cool you got to name it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home