the knitting ref

Friday, June 16, 2006

Lucky, Lucky Girl

The next time I'm aggravated at my husband, will someone please shove this post under my nose and remind me what a sweetie he really is?

I've been trolling for a spinning wheel for a while now. I know you're supposed to go try a bunch of wheels and perform all kinds of rituals before buying one, but I've never been one to do things the "right" way. I've gone so far as to bid on a couple of wheels on eBay without success. Well, I found one. Given that the price was over an amount I feel comfortable just plunking down without consulting with the Hubster, I called him. The conversation went like this:

Me: Hey, what do you think of me buying an early birthday present? For me?

Hubster: I suppose it's a spinning wheel?

Me: Yup.

Hubster: Sure, go ahead. I suppose you'll fill be in on the particulars later?

Me: Yup.

Please note that the conversation contained no exclamations of dismay, sighing or hesitation whatsoever.

Gotta love a man like that. Wheel details once it's in my greedy little hands.

1 Comments:

At 3:23 AM, Anonymous Kelly said...

Awww what a guy. Congrats on the new wheel!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home