the knitting ref

Monday, May 22, 2006

Tuckered Out

I'm really, really tired. The boy child had a tournament this weekend--they took 2nd place--but it meant that I got very little rest. Not that I'm complaining (too much). These tournaments always give us a chance to connect with some really great people (read referees)that we never seem to spend any time with but at the soccer fields or a quick dinner after.

I was able to get a surprising amount of knitting done over the weekend, all things considered. The baby blanket is well on its way. I didn't get anything done on Amelie this weekend (I know I called it Allina before). Like a dork, I left the pattern book at work. Ech! And I didn't even touch Mama's sock. Time to suck it up.

In fact, I'm feeling a little stressed right now because of all the deadlines. I am, and have always been, a list-maker. So here, in an order to get myself together is my To Do list--and yes, it is in order of priority.

1. Mama's sock
2. Spring feet socks
3. Get my Dye-O-Rama yarn dyed
4. Hubster's F.D. socks
5. Nephew's baby blanket
6. SP8's somthin' somthin'
7. Etch some wine glasses for co-worker's wedding

Now, those are all the gifts, and I still want to be doing some things for me, so I guess I'd better get busy, eh?

And of couse, I have no pictures of anything right now. Turn in tomorrow when I'm more rested. I've got plenty to share.

4 Comments:

At 5:01 PM, Anonymous Kelly said...

That's quite a lot to get done. Make sure you take some time and knit somthing for yourself.

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger trek said...

Thanks for coming by my blog today. Nice to-do list you've got yourself there.

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger rho said...

tell me about the FD socks for hubster -- I have one that would love them too.... even though I have never attempted socks yet ;)

 
At 11:00 PM, Blogger rho said...

thanks for the clarification of FD socks -- my dh is in the Fire Department so that is always my first thought when I see that abbreviation -- LOL In fact at the banquet this year he will be awarded something for 35 years of service - YIKES!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home