the knitting ref

Monday, May 08, 2006

In Lieu Of . . .

In lieu of a post with substantive content, I give you the meme that I've seen several places:

1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open it to page 161.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the sentence along with these instructions.
5. Don’t search around and look for the coolest book you can find. Do what’s actually next to you.

The east coast comprises a labyrinth of straggling peninsulas, with hidden coves between plunging headlands.

From The Rough Guide to New Zealand describing the Northland province of New Zealand's North Island.

What can I say, I've been keeping this and another travelogue close by while preparing for our trip.

I have lots to update, but as I've been spending a little more time at work everyday, I have also been spending a little more time in bed sleeping. It was a good weekend, if too short. Mama really liked the shawlette I made her, as well as all the attention she got from la familia. And, she liked all the birthday wishes from blogland. Thank you!

A really good post soon, I promise!

1 Comments:

At 10:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home