the knitting ref

Sunday, April 16, 2006

I'm a Sucker for a Contest

Kat is having a contest to list the most unusual unusual places we knit. My top 5 unusual (or in my case usual) places are:

1. At my children's soccer games and track meets.

2. In line (at the grocery store, bank, fast food drive-through, etc.)

3. At medical appointments (dr.'s, labs, medical procedures, etc.)

4. At resturants waiting to be seated and for our food to come.

5. And--next week during the Relay for Life--I will be knitting while walking around the track during the 24-hour relay.

Unusual enough? You be the judge.

2 Comments:

At 9:11 AM, Blogger kat said...

Don't you find knitting while standing in line hard? It was for me. Wow a 24 hour relay! Good for you!

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger Debstmomy said...

Very cool! Going to add my 5:

In the car (not while driving)

Resturants - any time I am not eating!

Seattle Ferries

Doctors offices

Disneyland

 

Post a Comment

<< Home