the knitting ref

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Just Checking In

Well, I had a lovely post all set, telling about the great weekend we had at the beach, how much knitting I've been doing, and all that, but Blogger doesn't seem to want to download my pictures. I'll give it another try tomorrow.

I will say that my lack of contact all ewekend was because technology got the better of me, but fatigue did. For someone who claimed to be unable to be sit and do nothing, I did to an awful lot of that while we were away. Course, the scenery was conducive to that (which I should show you if I could post the blinking pictures), and so the computer didn't even leave the case.

I have several things to post about--I'll be busy for the next several days. I'll be back soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home