the knitting ref

Monday, January 23, 2006

I Got Nuttin'

I've been trying to sign up for Sockapaloooza since 9:00 (o.k. 9:01), but am having no luck. So instead, I decided to make a post.

First off, I got a cool e-card from my SP. She is so cool. She really makes me feel like she's read my blog and has picked up on what's important to me. It was really nice to pick it up today since I had another nasty CT scan today (yuck).

Since I got nuttin', I'm going to post a meme that's been making the rounds.

Four Jobs You Have Had In Your Life:
1. Newpaper delivery girl.
2. Pizza restaurant assistant manager.
3. Paralegal
4. Supervising Judicial Assistant (doesn't that sound spacial?!?)

Four Movies You Could Watch Over and Over:
1. Lord of the Rings series
2. Dirty Dancing
3. Sleepless in Seattle
4. Young Dr. Frankenstein

Four Places You Have Lived:
1. San Bernardino, California
2. Highland, California
3. San Bernardino, California
4. That's it.

Four TV Shows You Love To Watch:
1. West Wing
2. Dancing with the Stars
3. Desparate Housewives
4. Any football or soccer game

Four Places You Have Been On Vacation:
1. Big Sur
2. Hawaii
3. Colorado
4. New Mexico

4 Websites You Visit Daily:
1. Yarn Harlot
2. Crazy Aunt Purl
3. L.A. Times
4. Knitty.com forums

Four Of Your Favorite Foods:
1. Chocolate (Duh!)
2. Prime rib
3. Thai food
4. Potatoes (any way, any kind)

Four Places You Would Rather Be Right Now:
1. Anywhere with the Hubster
2. Big Sur
3. New Zealand
4. In front of a roaring fire

Four Bloggers You Are Tagging: Anyone who wants it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home