the knitting ref

Monday, January 09, 2006

9 Days, 3 Projects


Knitting has been going like a house afire. We're only onto the 9th day of January and I finished my 3rd project of the year. Woo-Hoo! The Christmas Angel from a few days ago was the first.

Project No. 2 is blocking as we speak. It's a Kitty Pi. Knit with Paton's Classic Wool (2 strands held together) in steel blue, and my free Bernat Disco yarn in Mr. Brown. It took almost 3 skeins of the Paton's, but I really like the weight. And Nubbs and Felicity (in the upper left hand corner) obviously like it too. All 5 cats always seem to gravitate toward the felted stuff anyway, but I had no idea it would be as popular as this. I guess I'm going to have to get busy and make one for each of them.


Project No. 3 was actually the second one off the needles, but the last one to get blocked. It's the Fern Lace Wrap. I started it Christmas Day and as I've said before, this pattern is from the Little Box of Scarves made in Misti Alpaca worsted weight in color 7300. It was an easy pattern that I'll be happy to do again another time. Just not too soon--it got a little tedious.

So that an average of 1 project every 3 days. Think I can keep it up all year? ;-)

1 Comments:

At 5:15 PM, Blogger BookishKnitster said...

Knit Knitting Ref Knit! I've been lurking around your blog for a while. Beauty-full scarf!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home