the knitting ref

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Sore. Throat.
Work has been ugly, ugly, ugly. I think the office cold is catching up with me, so I decided to wuss out, come home, and snuggle up on the couch. I really wanted to get through the holiday season without getting sick.

I would dearly love to be able to post a picture or 2 of the scarf I'm working on. I'm loving it. It really is a great "lace" project, even though I'm knitting it with worsted weight alpaca. The camera cord, though, is still AWOL. I'm about ready to go buy another one and hide it so that I'll know where it is when I'm ready to use it.

Folks around here seem to think that if it's sitting out in the open it's fair game. Can't seem to get them to understand otherwise.

Man, this post sounds whiny. I think I'll just stop now until I feel better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home