the knitting ref

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

It Has to Be Here Somewhere
I thought I was so slick. Last year in January, I got the lovely Herrschner's catalog with all their really great after Xmas sales stuff. In it were these really neat angel pins. I liked them, the price was right, it was a simple project, so I ordered them. I've always like order stuff from Herrschner's--never had a problem, and didn't again this time. When they arrived, I pulled them out of the box (envelope?) and almost immediately started gluing them up. This really was a fast project, and within 24 hours I had 12 cute little angel pins ready to be given to my coworkers this Xmas.

So where are they? That is a really good question. I have torn the house apart trying to find these little suckers to no avail. I been looking for a solid week. I'm even making the Hubster twitchy. We'll be quietly sitting, watching t.v. (while I'm knitting of course) and I'll think of a possible place and all of the sudden jump up to look.

What makes me really crazy is that I know, without a shadow of a doubt, that if I go ahead and give all up for lost and get something else those little suckers will show up. Guess I've better go ahead, bite the bullet and get it over with.

Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home