the knitting ref

Monday, December 05, 2005


I'm feeling good
I'm feeling good about a number of things. First of all, I finished the scarf in the picture. Now an FO in and of itself is not that big a deal, but this one is going to someone who is serving in the Armed Forces overseas. That feels good.

Second, the girl child is moving back home. I just got used to not having her here, so there will be another adjustment, but I'm glad she's coming back.

Third, because GC is coming back, I was forced to so some serious purging/consolidating/cleaning. The laundry is completely DONE for the first time in months. I can walk completely around the bed without tripping over boxes, bags, etc., and I've got all my stuff out of the GC's room in preparation of her moving back next weekend (we won't talk about all the Hubster's stuff that's still in there).

Fourth, I'm just feeling gooooooood. It's been almost 2 months since my last chemo, and I didn't realize how tired I was. I had gotten used to feeling tired. In all the weekend doings, I was able to really do almost everything I wanted to without getting exhausted. I stayed until midnight both Friday and Saturday--I can't remember the last time I did that. I don't know what's going on with the innards, but I'm really feeling quite remarkable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home