the knitting ref

Wednesday, November 02, 2005


I Got Nothing.
After the paint-fest this weekend followed closely by Halloween, I've spent the last 2 days recovering. So, I'll just show you Felicity's imitation of a Halloween decoration.

Actually Mac (who looks just like Felicity but not related) was the Halloween decoration. Here in So. Cal. it was so warm, we had all the windows open. When the windows are open, the kitties like to lounge on the window sill. With all the comings and goings, only Mac seemed inclined to take in the proceedings up close and personal. It was so funny that when she would move, the trick-or-treaters would all jump. They thought she was a stuffed decoration.

On the knitting front, I finished the first zebra sock and got the ribbing done on the second. I'm not feeling it though, so I'm having a hard time staying focussed. I'm not even wild about taking a picture of what I got. But I'm forcing myself to finish these before I start the next project. So I guess I'd better get on the stick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home