the knitting ref

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Sunday Night

So let's see what I accomplished this weekend. Here we have the list from Friday:
Knit (Duh!)
Sunday dinner with family friend (She makes the best gumbo)
Referee (Yup, and I wasn't dragging my sorry butt as much as I thought I would)
Watch all the football and soccer I want (Not quite all I wanted, but enough)
Wash the dogs (Nope. Too cold.)
Some laundry (Just enough to last through the week)
Bag clothes for charity (Nope. See above.)
Harass the hubster to finish the walls so I can paint NEXT weekend (Best of all! I didn't have to harass him, he worked very hard this weekend on the walls. No real painting, but it's o.k.)
Decorate for Halloween (Got the stuff out, some, but not all, up--gotta wait for potentially ugly weather.)

All in all, a pretty good weekend. The knitting consisted of working on Xmas gift for the girl child. No pictures yet as she may very well check the blog out from time to time, and I don't want to let the cat out of the bag just yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home