the knitting ref

Thursday, October 27, 2005


Mail Call!

When I got home, I found this in the mail. I had ordered it a while ago and then promptly forgot about it. It's very cool. It has pages and pages of fair isle patterns that can be incorporated into sweaters, scarves, mittens, etc.

Not that I'm all that great a knitter, but I rarely follow a pattern as written. And I very often want to add a little somethin' somethin' to whatever it is I'm working on. But since I'm basically very lazy, I don't like to make it from scratch. That's where this book comes in.

In fact, as soon as I finish the girl child's socks, I'm on to the SIL's and MIL's socks. And this book is going to get put to good use. Since neither of them are computer savvy, I'll be able to post pictures once they get going. Woo-Hoo!

1 Comments:

At 11:23 AM, Blogger LazyDaisy said...

I have that book and love it. I've only used it once but have more projects planned. Great choice!

Kerstin
crazydaisy.us

 

Post a Comment

<< Home