the knitting ref

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Guess I Don't Know Myself Very Well

O.k., so I couldn’t resist. I had to try the “_____ needs” game. The results? Pretty funny, I say:
Diane needs to apply herself more conscientiously and ...

Diane needs our prayers.....
Diane needs to be more sexy and more out there
Diane needs to hear from you no later than Tuesday
Diane needs to see these paintings.

Diane needs to GO! ...
Diane needs to be in the kitchen.
Diane needs to reconcile both sides of herself -- to love herself ...

And my 2 personal favorites:

Diane needs to be out of there, she is definitely the spawn of satan ...
Diane needs a pigfoot and a bottle of beer, some reefer and some gin, and a crawlin' kingsnake.. (News to me! Guess I’d better start lookin’.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home