the knitting ref

Saturday, October 22, 2005


Bargain Yarn!!!
So I stopped off at Joanns last night on the way home (Midnight Madness Sale!) to pick up a few things that were on mega-sale. Some silk flowers, some beading stuff, and these 9 skeins of yarn cost a grand total of, drumroll please, $9!!! They are Moda Dea Ricochet, colors Salsa, Jazz and Mambo, 95% Acrylic, 5% Nylon, 76 yds @ skein. They have been in the clearance bin for a while at $2 a skein. I had been looking at them, but they hadn't found their way into my basket yet. (I was trying to exercise some restraint.) But with the 2-day sale, they were 50% off and just too good to pass up. And I do have a plan for most of it. A couple of people at work want to learn how to knit, but are waiting till payday to buy some yarn. I think I'll offer them these to use as a first-knit project. They'd make good first scarves, I think.

1 Comments:

At 9:53 PM, Blogger Joe Powel said...

Flock founder hopes new browser will fly with users
Startup Flock has released a Firefox-based browser meant to enhance the user experience by incorporating some of the Web's most social features, such as file sharing, RSS feeds and Web logging, according to the ...
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to georgia highway construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like georgia highway construction!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home